RENATURE® Thermo – SUSTAINABLY COOL
Made from renewable raw materials, compostable, and recyclable: the RENATURE® Thermo protective packaging is ideal for the shipping of food, pharmaceuticals, and other temperature-controlled consignments. RENATURE® Thermo constitutes moisture-resistant paper cushioning with an insulating filling mainly made from plant-based starch. RENATURE® Thermo can be reused multiple times.
It can also be disposed of in an exceptionally eco-friendly way. The paper and starch are mainly made from renewable raw materials and can be easily recycled or composted; after use, consumers can simply separate the two components and dispose of them as recyclable paper/via compost or organic waste. With RENATURE® Thermo, sustainability, optimum temperature control, and perfect product protection all go hand in hand.
RENATURE® Thermo AT A GLANCE
- Mainly made from renewable raw materials
- The paper sleeve can easily be disposed of as recyclable paper
- The starch filling material can be disposed of via home composting
- The low density saves resources, ensures a low weight compared to other solutions and keeps transport costs low
- The temperature is reliably kept within the defined range, even when it’s hot outside
- Available as a complete set, comprising box, insulating panels and gel packs, or as individual components