AIRplus® TRANSFORMS AIR INTO THE OPTIMAL PROTECTIVE PACKAGING.
Light as a feather and reliably shock-resistant, Storopack’s AIRplus® air pillows are the optimal protective packaging for sensitive products. A variety of pillow shapes can be produced as required directly at the packing station, therefore saving valuable storage space. All AIRplus® machine types can be integrated into existing packing processes – including in combination with automated packing lines and storage containers at the packing station. The range includes four different film types: Prepackaged products can be ideally blocked and braced in the carton with AIRplus® Void, as the large air pillows optimally fill the void. Smaller and medium-sized AIRplus® Cushion and AIRplus® Bubble air pillows are exceptionally flexible, and can be used to cushion, block, and brace or wrap sensitive products.
Thanks to its innovative, diamond-shaped structure, AIRplus® Wrap is the ideal substitute for traditional bubble wrapping. Delicate products can be wrapped tightly with these air pillows and are thereby optimally protected. Tailored solutions are important to customers, which is why Storopack offers three different film varieties: the coextruded AIRplus® CX film, the antistatic AIRplus® ESD film for protecting electronic components, and the compostable AIRplus® BIO film.
- Reliable: constant film quality from the company‘s own production
- Diverse: there is an air cushion type for every application
- Economical: Reduction in raw materials due to multi-layer CO extrusion
- Durable: excellent mechanical properties
- Environmental: AIRplus® film types can be recycled and AIRplus® Bio film is compostable in accordance with DIN Certco EN 13432
- Saves space: on-demand system for minimal storage
- Integrates: compact, user-friendly devices for key packing areas
- Practical disposal: one step and all that remains is the empty film
APPLICATIONS AND FILM TYPES
AIRplus® CUSHION FOR PADDING
AIRplus® Cushion is the perfect solution for padding and securely blocking and bracing products in the shipping box. The padding length is separated to the desired measurement at the perforations between each film section. The smaller or more contoured the objects are, the more flexible the padding length has to be, which is why versions with two, four, eight, or sixteen air chambers per film section are available.
AIRplus® VOID FOR FILLING SPACES AND BLOCKING & BRACING
AIRplus® Void air cushions are perfect for quickly and economically filling void in one simple step. The goods are optimally secured in the parcel with this protective packaging. This type of air cushion is the ideal solution for pre-packed products, for example, or goods at little or no risk of breaking.
AIRplus® BUBBLE AND AIRplus® WRAP FOR WRAPPING
Anyone who wraps sensitive products in AIRplus® Bubble or AIRplus® Wrap air cushions is guaranteeing all-round protection. The items are cushioned and cannot be scratched. The on-demand solution is an efficient alternative to conventional bubble wrapping. There is no more messing around at the packing station: Our AIRplus® air cushions provide product protection at the touch of a button. A compact machine with film roll replaces the more commonly available rolls of air cushion film, which are large and cumbersome. This saves storage space and reduces handling costs. It also makes life easier for the recipient: One cut is enough to release the air, leaving just the film to be disposed of. The AIRplus® Bubble and AIRplus® Wrap lines are among the most cost-efficient solutions on the market.
- Made from at least 50 percent recycled materials
- Available in rolls measuring 1,125 metres in length
- Suitable for light to medium weight products
- Available as Bubble, Cushion or Void film
- Made partly from bioplastics such as polylactic acid, which is derived from corn
- Fully industrially compostable and certified in accordance with EN 13432 and ASTM D6400
- Exceptionally stable, elastic, airtight, and lightweight – uses less material in production
- Electrostatic dissipating film
- For the protective packaging of electronic components
- Complies with DIN EN 61340-5-1
- AIRplus® Mini
- AIRplus® GTI und GTI XL
- AIRplus® Excel
- Due to the exceptional quality of AIRplus®, the air cushion can be used multiple times.
- The polyethylene film of AIRplus® contains reclaimed raw materials from production recycled materials.
- The production technology of the three-layered coextruded films reduces the use of raw material and improves the quality of the air cushions.
- The low weight of AIRplus® protective packaging leads to fuel savings during transport.
- AIRplus® film is fully recyclable. The disposal via the existing recycling cycles contributes to the reduction in the use of primary raw materials.
- AIRplus® BIO film consists of a biologically degradable plastic compound on the basis of the renewable raw material polylactic acid (PLA) with copolyester.