Ein Mann mit einem Akkuschrauber arbeitet an einer grauen Maschiene

Technical Service

Fast and reliable.

  1. Consulting & Service
  2. Technical Service


Here at Storopack, we want our customers to be able to rely on our products. With this in mind, we attach considerable importance to optimum availability, fast response times, and outstanding customer service even when there might be a problem.

Storopack service technicians support customers with their in-depth product knowledge and technical expertise. They provide speedy and personal service throughout UK and around the world.

Storopack Technical Support at a Glance

  • Personal: Technicians Agents can be reached at any time via phone or email 
  • Available: Storopack service technicians provide telephone support in next to no time
  • Highly trained: Storopack service technicians receive ongoing training and development as a matter of course
  • High-quality: only Storopack original spare and expendable parts are used
  • Certified: in accordance with DIN ISO 9001:2015
  • Fast: 85% of all service inquiries are resolved on the next workday at the latest; the remaining 15% within 48 hours at the latest
Eine Graftik von Deutschland und Österreich
Eine Graftik zur Problemlösung durch den technischen Service

Technical Service at Storopack