PAPER CUSHIONS IN A FLASH – THE PAPERplus® Shooter³
The ultra-fast PAPERplus® Shooter³ paper cushion system can process up to 160 meters of recycled paper a minute and create paper cushions designed to fill voids in boxes and perfectly protect shipping goods. The machine is very user-friendly and offers three operating modes (automatic, manual, and on-demand), making it easier than ever to tailor paper cushion production to specific packaging processes.
The compact, lightweight device is available as a freestanding version and a tabletop model, allowing flexible integration of the PAPERplus® Shooter³ into any production process.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Fast: Processes 160 meters of paper a minute.
- User-friendly: Three operating modes – automatic, manual, and on-demand.
- Compact: Can be integrated into any work environment.
- Flexible: Available as a freestanding version and a tabletop model.
- Ergonomic: With adjustable height and swiveling head.